8/2/11

Different opinions of the favorite Tier set?

I'm not eligible, but I have to say that rogue t2, Bloodfang, is the best ever. Well, the stats on some pieces were miserable and I passed on half the items in vanilla as a result, but it looked amazing. The red detailing on the black armor is so striking without being garish, it's really the iconic rogue set. When I wear it in SW now, I get comments asking me what heroic boss it drops from. Warlock/priest t6 are close runner-ups--warlocks for the neon wing helms and priests for the chained shoulders. I have enough wow gold to enhance. 
My favorite tier is the paladin T4, Justicar Armor. To keep it simple, it was the first paladin tier that actually looked like battle armor. T1 was the banana, T2 was a bit too ceremonial and T3 was Robocop. Justicar had the look of a plate armor meant for crusaders in the front line, although that's a bit biased against holy paladins. A close second would be the Righteous Armor, but it wasn't as nearly as awesome in stat allocation. 
My favorite tier was t9, simply because the set bonuses brought nearly everyone to the same level of gameplay. When you combine that with the ease of accessibility and general good looks, it balanced out nicely with them and pace of that patch. Also, they were as easy to get as linen cloth in RFC (which bought me my first mount at level 60 back in vanilla). Cheap wow gold can help you. The final point they had going for them is you could alter the color of them by picking up the heroic drops from ToC. I almost forgot to mention the itemization! They had wonderful itemization, for the classes I play, anyways. -Wealth will not save the wealthy. Hope will not save the hopeful. Change is coming, and my heart is on fire. 
My favorite, though, is the Lightsworn Plate. Not the Sanctified, though I enjoyed the Ulduar hard mode bosses, the look of the regular Lightsworn Plate was great. Evocative, had the Paladin skirt, and was bright white to go with the Paladin's look and style. Granted, I have a love for the Tankadin, but I really think that the Lightsworn Plate was one of the best designed armor sets in the game, even better than Judgment, Paladin Tier 2.  
My personal favorite was the Conqueror's Scourgestalker set (Hunter T-8.5). I knew that Hunters would be getting a more outlandish set for Ulduar, but I didn't expect one as amazing looking as this one. The overall design of it is well done, kinda reminds me of the Predator mixed with the armored troopers from the Japanese animated movie Jin-Roh: The Wolf Brigade. Buy wow gold is not necessary. Details on it were great, from the fur-lined seams in the armor to the ice-encrusted accents on the blue version of the armor. I didn't think the red version worked as well because the coloring made it look kind of flat while the flipping between the cold shades of grey to the dark blue-steel color worked well to give it some dimension.

Read more news:Different items in the wow I like best

No comments:

Post a Comment